Overnight and out of State student travel must be approved by the Superintendent or designee. 

If a District employee will be accompanying students, it is recommended to list all associated costs and a list of the student’s names on the Travel/Conference form.

After the required approvals are obtained, we suggest utilizing our District recommended travel agency Uniglobe Travel Designers to book your airline tickets and hotel arrangements together as a package.

* * * New Airline Guidelines require students traveling to present a valid Driver’s License or¬†Identification Card or Birth Certificate.¬†Please view the linked board policies for additional guidelines

BP 6153
AR 6153

Please Contact Purchasing for more information: 559-457-3588

Back to top