Student Body payments for services need to go through the District system on an RQS, using the budget number established for Student Body.  The District will pay the invoice and then bill the Student Body account for the expense.  By using this process the District, and not the Student Body, will be responsible for providing a 1099 to the vendor. 

Back to top