All requests for Publication of Advertisement must be submitted to the Purchasing Department.
Fresno Bee/The Business Journal
Note: Departments/Sites shall no longer place Ads/Publications directly to the Fresno Bee.
- Requester shall generate and approve a Purchase Requisition (RQS):
- Use Commodity Code 111ADV16 – Advertisement
- Use Vendor 84563
- Make the RQS amount for $1500; you will only be charged for the actual amount of the publication
- Email David Her (Purchasing) in Word format the exact text and dates Ad is to appear in Fresno Bee (use Times New Roman, 12 font)
- The Subject on the email must read “Fresno Bee Account#IPL0018963 / FUSD RQS #####” (use actual RQS # to charge against for Ad)
- The Fresno Bee Account is on PREPAY status. Purchasing will place the order with the Fresno Bee and pre-pay with a District Credit Card.
- The end user will have the opportunity to proof the Advertisement prior to publication.
- Deadlines for Publication with the Fresno Bee:
- If submitted by 4:00PM on: Earliest Publication Proof to Advertiser Proofreading Deadline is 10:00AM by:
- Monday Thursday Tuesday Wednesday
- Tuesday Friday Wednesday Thursday
- Wednesday Sunday/Monday
- Thursday Friday
- Thursday Tuesday Friday Monday
- Friday Wednesday Monday Tuesday
- The RQS will not be converted into a PO, however Accounting will use the Budget information on the RQS to pay the credit card once the statement arrives.
- Purchasing will send the RQS and the proof to End User and Accounting (Accounting Department Supervisor). End User must notify Purchasing of changes prior to the proofreading deadline.
- Purchasing will cancel the RQS after confirmation is sent to the End User and Accounting.
Reconciliation of Account:
Accounting will receive Weekly Statements from Commerce Bank to help reconcile the account against the Credit Card statement.
Account #IPL0018963 is used for Publications/Ads
Business Journal | Public Notice
Monday Edition Thursday @ 11 a.m.
Wednesday Edition Monday @ 11 a.m.
Friday Edition Wednesday @ 11 a.m.
All notices are priced per column inch $50.00